November 1, 2022
November 1, 2022 Board Meeting Agenda
Pequaywan Fire Hall
8764 Pequaywan Lake Road
Duluth, MN 55803
Call to Order
October 11, 2022 Board Meeting minutes for approval
• Update on the West Branch road repairs and snow plowing.
• Upcoming November 8 elections.
• Website corrections
• Upcoming Township election on 1/10/23. Need to set advertising and set dates for filing etc.
• Email from Minnesota Association of Townships (MAT) with a reminder of local training for supervisors and clerks/treasurers
• Email from Susan Van Norman of St Louis County with the community partner updates
• Email from Jonathan Belvins of St Louis County election department with the automark election day password
• Email from Jonathan Belvins of St Louis County election department with a notice that election materials are available for pickup
• Email from MAT on MAT Feedback about Annexation Issues
• Email from Jonathan Belvins of St Louis County election department with a notice of review of the election day write-in process
• Email from MAT containing the October 2022 newsletter
• Email from Molly Cooper of St Louis County Administration Department with a REMINDER: Final St. Louis County Opioid Settlement Funds Annual Municipality Meeting
• Email from Charles Kuettel with an invoice for October road repair expenses
• Email from Jonathan Belvins of St Louis County Elections Department with more information on the write in and follow-up procedures
• Letters to all Pequaywan Township residents containing election information and public notice of accuracy testing
- Monthly Board meeting December 13, 2022 at 7pm located at the Pequaywan Fire Hall