April 13, 2021 –
Due to COVID-19, April 13, 2021 Town Board meeting will be held via teleconference at 7:30 p.m. To access the meeting: call 1-425-436-6365, at the prompt, enter the access code 5745143 followed by #.
Pequaywan residents may submit a topic for discussion during the town board meeting under the Public Comment section of the Agenda by sending an email to email@example.com at least three (3) days before the meeting. Public Comment section is a courtesy extended to persons wishing to address the board. No more than one (1) public comment item per citizen will be accepted per meeting. Guests will be muted during the meeting but unmuted during Public Comments for those that submitted a request. Presentation will be limited to two (2) minutes.
Call to Order
Attendance: Town officers, guests
- West Branch Road update
- Update on the request to vacate part of the River Road easement
- Update on the Pequaywan Fire hall roof repair
- Records retention for web posting of Public Notices, update on the shredding of old election files, filing cabinet purchase and location to put it
- Reminder-Reorganizational meeting to follow Township Board meeting
- Reminder-LBAE (Local Board of Appeal and Equalization) meeting on May 5, 2021, from 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m
- Oath of office conducted 3/20/21 for elected supervisor Charles Kuettel
- Location of May’s Township Board meeting -Pequaywan Fire Hall or via teleconference
- Host for teleconference and creating a new free teleconference account by one of the officers
- Website update from Daisy Wallace. IT web support, a new Theme for the website had been created and replaced so you will notice a change in the appearance
- Email from Minnesota Association of Townships (MAT) for Spring Short Course and Registration information
- Email from Local Boards of Appeal & Equalization (LBAE) on the LBAE 2021 Assessment for Taxes Payable 2022
- Email from Susan Van Norman of St Louis County Government on a Covid-19 vaccination eligibility update that those all those 65+ and unpaid essential caregivers, food service, fast food, bar and restaurant workers, and grocery and convenience store workers, postal and mail delivery workers, are now eligible for vaccination.
- Invoice from St Louis County for Automark machine maintenance for $180.00
- Emails from Cathy Rouleau from St Louis County Association of Townships (SLCAT) (1) minutes for the February 24, 2021 meeting; and (2) March 24, 2021 meeting agenda
- Minnesota Association of Townships (MAT) March 2021 newsletter
- Invoice from Daisy Wallace for township monthly web maintenance in the amount of $37.50
- Email containing the sales book for the LBAE meeting from Joe Odell, Residential Appraiser for St. Louis County Assessors Department
- List of officers emailed to St Louis County Elections, and Minnesota Association of Townships
- Delivered March 2021 town election materials to St. Louis County Elections
- John Wilson seeks help in getting a 66' easement from the DNR on the first segment of Moose Lk. Road off Highway 44 and he will pay all expenses.
Next Meeting May 11, 2021, 7:30 p.m.