The Board of Supervisors generally meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Pequaywan Lake Volunteer Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road.
Board of Canvass Meeting (in-person)
March 9, 2021
Safety Guidelines for In-Person Meetings during COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Recommend wearing face mask.
- Capacity of 12 (except family members in the same household may sit together.)
- Providing hand sanitizer and facemask.
- Sanitizing tables, chairs etc. before and after meetings.
- Temperature check before entering the building.
- Open window with fan pushing air outside may be used, if necessary.
- Follow 6-foot social distancing.
- Temperature may be taken at the door.
- Call to Order meeting as Board of Canvass
- Clerk to issue oath to Board of Canvass Members.
- Clerk presents Canvass Reports and abstracts to Board
- Board reviews and concurs, or deals with any errors or write-in issues through the required statutes
- Board moves to declare the results of the vote and signs off on the Summary and any other abstracts
- Clerk is authorized to issue notification to candidates and request their signed campaign financial forms within the time period
- Board adjourns as the Board of Canvass