The Board of Supervisors generally meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Pequaywan Lake Volunteer Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road.
Township Board Meeting, 7:30 pm
June 13, 2017
Call to Order
- Update on West Branch Road work
- Township land clearing
- Weed Inspection
- Replacing an Election Judge
- Scott and Don added as signators to Credit Union accounts
- St. Louis Co requiring townships to have Town Road Inspections for Winter Maintenance by Public Works
- Treasurer inquiry on payment of payroll for meeting attendance paid at the end of each quarter
- A resident's complaint about fireworks detonations
Received: (1) MN Asso of Townships (MAT) Membership cards ; (2) MAT 2017 Summer Short Courses; (3) St. Lous Co. re-Town road inspections for winter maintenance by Public Works; (4) MN DNR re-Notice of Sale of State Metallic Minerals Leases; (5) Email from St. Louis Co Assessor's Office re-minutes of LBAE meeting; (6) Invoice from Beth Peterson of St. Louis Co SWCD for working on the forested property owned by the township; (7) Invoice from St. Louis County for Automark Maintenance in the amount of $180.00.
Sent: (1) Levy for 2017/2018 form to St. Louis Co. Assesors Office; (2) letters to LBAE Appellants
Next Meeting: July 11, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Pequaywan Fire Department, 8744 Pequaywan Lake Road
Motion to adjourn