The Board of Supervisors generally meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Pequaywan Lake Volunteer Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road.
Township Board Meeting, 7:30 pm
October 10, 2017
Call to Order
Board members, Number of resident/s present, Number of non-resident/s present
- Update West Branch Road turnaround
- Review of brush clearing contract for West Branch Road
Major road repair estimate from the county’s contractor
Grant application for road repair funding
(1) Email from Minnesota Association of Townships re-2017 Educational Conference and Annual Meeting in Rochester on November 16-18 they are offering
(2) Email from Arrowhead Regional Development Commission announcing a Federal funding opportunity: 2017-18 Transportation Alternatives Program Solicitation
(3) Letter from St. Louis Co Public Works Department re-pavement rehabilitation project on almost 30 miles of Highway 44 between Briar Lake and Highway 16 scheduled for construction in 2018.
(4) More materials from US Department of Commerce re-2020 Census
(5) Invoice from Wastewood Recyclers in the amount of $15,900 for the snowplow turnaround project in West Branch Road
Next Meeting: November 14, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Pequaywan Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road
Motion to Adjourn