The Board of Supervisors generally meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Pequaywan Lake Volunteer Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road.
Township Board Meeting at the Pequaywan firehall (teleconference available also)
June 8, 2021 –
The June 8, 2021 Township Board meeting will be held at the Pequaywan firehall. We will follow CDC and Governor Walz guidelines. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask. There is also the option for guests to attend the meeting via teleconference. To access the meeting: call 1-425-436-6339, at the prompt, enter the access code 5232275 followed by #.
Pequaywan residents may submit a topic for discussion during the town board meeting under the Public Comment section of the Agenda by sending an email to email@example.com at least three (3) days before the meeting. Public Comment section is a courtesy extended to persons wishing to address the board. No more than one (1) public comment item per citizen will be accepted per meeting. Guests will be muted during the meeting but unmuted during Public Comments for those that submitted a request. Presentation will be limited to two (2) minutes.
Call to Order
May 11, 2021 Township Board meeting minutes for approval.
Total Funds on hand as of 05/01/2021 (Includes Investments) - $162,701.40
Plus: Deposits (May) - $127.71
Interest on Accounts - $127.72
Less: Disbursements (May) - $2,366.63
Payroll - $778.87
2nd Half Snow Plowing - $1,121.25
Website Administration - $157.50
File Cabinet – 211.21
Other Expenses - $97.80
Total Funds on hand as of 05/31/2021 - $162,701.40
May Check # 1668 - 1677
Claims (June) - $1,544.12
June Check # 1678 – 1688
No transfers to the Checking Account will be needed.
- Update on the West Branch road
- Update on the River road easement
- Resolution for compensation, update/ township compensation survey update
- Future MAT training available
- Future Township meetings
- Daisy Wallace has a request to create a administrator email account for the website.
- File Retention: Deeds should be kept permanently in a fireproof storage
- Email containing the revised minutes for the 2021 LBAE
- Email from Susan Van Norman from St Louis County Public Health containing the weekly newsletter as well as the new state and CDC covid guidelines
- Email with the Minnesota Opportunity Collaborative Webinar Series 2021 information
- Email with the monthly newsletter from the Minnesota Association of Townships (MAT)
- Letter from Minnesota Department of Revenue with a demand for missing withholding tax return
- Email from Michelle Claviter-Tveit of the St Louis County Planning and Community Development with a reminder and information on the Planning Commission hearing for June 10, 2021
- Email from the Minnesota Office of State Auditor with a notice of CTAS update
- Email from MAT with an Advocacy Alert.
- Email from Cathy Rouleau from St Louis County Association of Townships (SCLAT) with the access code for the annual meeting on May 26, 2021
- Letter from the SCLAT with information on the May 26, 2021 meeting as well as the 2020 Annual meeting minutes.
- Email from Paul McDonald of St Louis County on the county’s new launch of online permitting for septic systems
- Invoice from Daisy Wallace for website administration in the total of $37.92
- Email from Teresa Hirsch of St Louis County Public Works- Maintenance Division with the results of the calcium chloride dust control bid for 2021
- Email from MAT containing information on the American Rescue Plan Act
- Email from Daisy Wallace with a request to ad to the agenda
- Letter from the St. Louis County Attorney’s Office containing a newsletter.
- Letter from MAT containing MAT Official Membership Cards for board members
- Email to SCLAT informing them of the change in clerk address.
- Letters of results to residents that submitted appeals for the LBAE meeting
- Letter to MAT requesting 2 more membership cards