The Board of Supervisors generally meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Pequaywan Lakes Volunteer Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road Duluth MN 55803.
Township Board Meeting at the Pequaywan firehall
December 14, 2021
The December14, 2021 Township Board meeting will be held at the Pequaywan firehall. We will follow CDC and Governor Walz guidelines. Masks are required.
Pequaywan residents may submit a topic for discussion during the town board meeting under the Public Comment section of the Agenda by sending an email to email@example.com at least three (3) days before the meeting. Public Comment section is a courtesy extended to persons wishing to address the board. No more than one (1) public comment item per citizen will be accepted per meeting. Guests will be muted during the meeting but unmuted during Public Comments for those that submitted a request. Presentation will be limited to two (2) minutes.
December 14, 2021 Agenda
Call to Order
The November 9, 2021 Township Board Meeting minutes for approval
Total Funds on hand as of 11/01/2021 (Includes Investments) $185,255.87
Plus: Deposits $67.44
Interest on Accounts $67.44
Less: Disbursements $494.75
Other Expenses $233.00
Total Funds on hand as of 11/30/2021 $184,828.56
November check # 1729-1734
Deposits (December) $0
Claims (December) $1065.46
December check # 1735-1743
No transfers to the Checking Account will be needed at this time
- Update on deputy treasurer, deputy clerk and election judge openings
- Update on the township website
- Upcoming meetings
- Email from the Minnesota Association of Townships on Veterans Day, thanking veterans for their service
- Email from Kristin Fogard of St Louis County AG Inspectors containing the 2021 Township and City Year End Invasive Report
- Email from Phil Chapman of St Louis County Elections with information on the VEGA – 3 Grant Application
- Email from the Minnesota Association of Townships containing the November newsletter
- Email from Cathy Rouleau of St Louis County Association of Townships with the tentative agenda for the SLCAT agenda for the 12/01/2021 meeting
- Email from St Louis County Elections with election information for the 2022 March Township elections, as well as a reminder on upcoming deadlines
- Invoice in the amount of $12.50 from Daisy Wallace for the Township website administration.
- Email from Jon Belvins of St Louis County Elections with a reminder of an upcoming deadline
- signed consent form back to Frontier Communications
- letters of the open deputy clerk, deputy treasurer and election judge positions to residents of Pequaywan Township
- updated contact information and an updated township officer list to the Minnesota Association of Townships