Reorganization Meeting was called to order at 8:05 p.m. by Chair Charles Kuettel.
Attendance: Town Officers – Supervisor Donald Swanstrom, Supervisor Douglas Dressen, Supervisor Charles Kuettel, Treasurer Raymond G. Barnes, Clerk Lita Wallace; Guests: Richard Arndt, Scott Mead, Ted Wallace
Clerk Wallace presented the Board with the following Resolutions that were discussed and either motioned to approve or tabled:
- Resolution #2019-001: Appointing Vice-Chair Person on the Town Board – motion by Kuettel for Donald Swanstrom to serve as Vice-Chair, second by Dressen, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution #2019-002: Motion by Swanstrom to approve Resolution Authorizing Treasurer to Transfer Funds to Pay Claims and Reimbursements, second by Dressen, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution #2019-003: Motion by Dressen to approve Resolution Designating Annual Polling Place, second by Swanstrom, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution #2019-004: Motion to approve Resolution on Establishing Policy for the Compensation and Reimbursement of Town Officers by Kuettel, second by Swanstrom, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution #2019-005: Motion to approve Information Request Form by Dressen, second by Swanstrom, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution #2019-006: Motion to approve Resolution for State Deed Application for Tax Forfeited Land by Swanstrom, second by Dressen, motion carried, 3-0-0
- Resolution for Retention Schedule – tabled
- Resoution for Statutory Conflicts of Interest – tabled
Meeting was adjourned at 8:30 p.m.